Saturday, September 27, 2008

Heritage Festival

Sorry for the late post. The Middletown Heritage Festival was held today and I wanted to post a picture from the event. I heard that the rain started during the parade this morning. When I arrived around 11:30, the rain had stopped and the sun was out off and on for the next three hours.

Here is Main Street, filled with people instead of cars.




History reinactors Tiffany and Andrew are regular visitors to this blog. It was nice to meet them in person.




A cannon firing demonstration. Yes, I know there is motion blur. I jumped a little as the cannon fired.




More pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Bernie, Great photos of Heritage Weekend. It was a great pleasure to meet you in person and Tiffany and I appreciate the photos of the Signal Corps that you posted. We look forward to many more posts from you.