Monday, December 15, 2008

Her Christmas Display

If you have been following this web site for awhile or if you live near Middletown, you've probably seen this seasonally changing display on 17 just north of the intersection with Main St.



It's the nice little garden next to the Valley Tax Services sign.



Here is another view from the summer.


And here is the creative force behind the garden.



I met her the day Janet (DC Confidential) and her friends visited back in October, but I'm sorry I don't remember her name. We asked her about the garden and she says she does it as a hobby. By the way, she doesn't work for the tax service or the other businesses in that building; she owns the building.

1 comment:

Janet Kincaid said...

I wondered what she put up for Christmas. Nice series, Bernie. (And, sadly, I can't remember her name either.)